With the growing competition in the business field, small business owners must employ new and novel marketing materials that will help them stand out of the crowd. After corporate logos, business cards are one of the tools that act as communication device for your business. They help your present and potential customers in contacting you easily.
Over the years, designers have produced new and innovative techniques of making business cards. Out of the many, following novel types of business cards are on the rise these days:
- Plastic business cards – It is another novel way of making your business card unique and exceptional.
- Magnetic business card – These can be placed over a refrigerator door, which helps customers in recalling your business from time to time.
- Tear-off business cards – These allow your card to be split in two parts. It is helpful when you want people to refer you to others.
- Key-chain business card – Which your customers can use as keychain holders, also acting as reminders about your business.
- Origami business card – Using the Japanese art of Origami in business cards allows you to make creative designs. Your customers will like to fold your card in a certain shape that may be used as a showpiece.
For your inspiration, here are 26 new and innovative business cards that have the ability to catch the eye of the audience: